Each edition of the Tubądzin Design Awards competition has a precisely planned duration. The end of the 3rd stage of the 4th edition of the TDA-international competition for architects, designers and students is ahead of us. This year, the motto of the competition is #life #culture #human.
We invite you on a sentimental journey around the Final Gala of previous editions of Tubądzin Design Awards and we encourage you to follow the news on the Tubądzin Design Awards website, where the date of this year’s Tubądzin Design Awards 2022 Gala will be announced. Today, we introduce you to the atmosphere of these exceptional celebrations.
The official Gala is the culmination of the entire design process of architects who are nominated and then awarded by an international jury. This is an important and often touching moment. The winners receive valuable awards from the organizer and partners of the competition. Their work is emphasized by the Tubądzin Design Awards – the official ribbon architects willingly place on their websites or social media, sharing the joy of winning a prestigious award with the world. See what emotions accompanied us at previous events:
Final Gala of the 3rd edition of Tubądzin Design Awards 2020
- Date of the Final Gala 3rd edition of TDA: February 25, 2021
- Place: Fashion Promotion Centre, W. Strzemiński Academy of Fine Arts in Łódź
- The event was hosted by: Jarosław Kuźniar and Ewa Kryszkiewicz
- The gala was graced by a musician – Michał Kowalonek, who introduced the audience in the studio and online into the concert world
- The international jury of Tubądzin Design Awards: – Boris Kudlička, Małgorzata Szczepańska, Oksana Shumelda, Martin Duplantier, Tomasz Smus
- The award ceremony was preceded by a discussion panel with the competition jurors
- 16 prizes were awarded in 4 competition categories: Young Power, Everyday Design, Unlimited Architecture and Future NOW
- Participants: 1,300 participants from 83 countries, 824 projects
- Date of the Final Gala 2nd edition of TDA: October 24, 2018
- Place: Fort Sokolnickiego in Warsaw
- The event was hosted by: Ewa Kryszkiewicz and Filip Chajzer
- Honorary guests: Dorota Koziara, Amadeusz Kowalski
- The gala was graced by the performance of Natalia Świerczyńska, accompanied by Dariusz Tarczewski
- The international jury of Tubądzin Design Awards: Dorota Koziara, Małgorzata Szczepańska, Boris Kudlička, Maciej Mańkowski, Tomasz Smus
- 16 prizes were awarded in 3 competition categories: Young Power, Everyday Design and Unlimited Architecture
Final Gala of the 1st edition of Tubądzin Design Awards 2016
- Date of the Final Gala of the 1st edition of TDA: February 8, 2017
- Place: BUDMA International Construction and Architecture Fair in Poznań
- The event was hosted by: Dorota Koziara, Amadeusz Kowalski and Dariusz Stańczuk
- The gala was graced by the performance of violinists – Alicja Chrząszcz and Barbara Szelągiewicz from the 2be duo
- Guests take part in a photo session at Maciej Mańkowski’s atelier, as well as watch spectacular animations and mapping
- The international jury of the 1st edition of TDA: Dorota Koziara, prof. Jolanta Rudzka-Habisiak, Małgorzata Szczepańska, Maciej Mańkowski, Tomek Smus, Kasia Fuks and Ľubica Fábri.
- There were 15 awards at Tubądzin Design Awards and 7 awards at Tubądzin Design Awards International
- Participants of the 1st edition of TDA: 2,500 participants from 23 countries, 1,300 projects were submitted
Congratulations to all laureates!
We invite you to participate in the 4th edition of the Tubądzin Design Awards competition! Architects submit their works from all continents until the last moment. As a reminder, the deadline for submissions is November 30, 2022. The winners of this edition will be announced soon – in spring 2023, during the next official Tubądzin Design Awards Gala.
Don’t wait! Submit your project.
We hope to see you at the next Awards Gala!